With house sponsorship, you or your group – whether a company, church, or service organization – will experience the entire home-building experience, from excavation to dedication, while working alongside future homeowners and other Habitat volunteers.
Habitat for Humanity will partner with you every step of the way to ensure your experience is fun, safe, meaningful, and successful.
A full house sponsorship covers the “sticks and bricks” cost of building the home. Volunteer labor, donated materials, and other Habitat funding covers the remaining costs. Completed homes are sold to partner families at the appraised cost, with an affordable mortgage set between 30-35% of their household income.
To learn more about sponsoring a home, contact Tracey.
House Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Introduction to the partner family, who will purchase and live in your sponsored home
- Recognition as a house sponsor on build site signage and in social media/blog post(s)
- Guaranteed volunteer construction opportunities on the home you are sponsoring
- Construction training and supervision
- Invitations to participate in celebrations and construction milestones, such as groundbreaking, wall raising, and home dedication ceremony
- Presentation of a commemorative 11×14 canvas photo of the family and home upon project completion
- Bank of America
- Barrett Family, in memory of Bill Barrett
- Chapel Hill Presbyterian Church
- Coldwell Banker Bain
- Frank Russell Company
- Friend of Dr. Claudia Thomas
- Klein Family
- Laird Norton Co. LLC
- Master Builders Association of Pierce County
- Milgard Manufacturing
- Names Family Foundation, in honor of Bob Hall
- Olympic Eagle Distributing (Houses that Beer Built)
- Panattoni Development
- Pierce County Deanery
- Roberts Family
- Rotary 8
- Rotary Club of Clover Park
- Silver Family, in memory of Lloyd Silver
- Simpson Lumber Co.
- Smith Family
- St. John Bosco Parish
- State Farm Insurance
- Tacoma/Pierce County Habitat for Humanity Board of Directors
- Thrivent Financial
- University Place Presbyterian Church
- Weyerhaeuser Alumni
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- Windermere South Sound
The Pierce County Deanery produced this video about their 2016 house sponsorship, Pope Francis’ Jubiliee House.