With house sponsorship, you or your group – whether a company, church, or service organization – will experience the entire home-building experience, from excavation to dedication, while working alongside future homeowners and other Habitat volunteers.
Habitat for Humanity will partner with you every step of the way to ensure your experience is fun, safe, meaningful, and successful.
A full house sponsorship covers the “sticks and bricks” costs of building the home. Volunteer labor, donated materials, and other Habitat funding covers the remaining costs. Completed homes are sold to partner families at the appraised cost with an affordable mortgage.
To learn more about sponsoring a home, contact Tracey.
House Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Introduction to the partner family, who will purchase and live in your sponsored home
- Recognition as a house sponsor on build site signage and in social media posts
- Guaranteed volunteer opportunities on the home you are sponsoring.
- Construction training and supervision
- Invitations to participate in in celebrations and construction milestones, such as groundbreaking, wall raising, and the home dedication ceremony
- Presentation of a commemorative plaque at the home dedication ceremony. (Plaque can be permanently placed on the property with homeowner approval.)
- Bank of America
- Coldwell Banker Bain
- Frank Russell Company
- Laird Norton Co. LLC
- Milgard Manufacturing
- Olympic Eagle Distributing / Constellation Brands
- Pierce County Deanery
- Rotary 8
- Rotary Club of Clover Park
- Silver Family
- Simpson Lumber Co.
- St. John Bosco Parish
- State Farm Insurance
- Thrivent Financial
- Weyerhaeuser Company
The Pierce County Deanery produced this video about their 2016 house sponsorship, Pope Francis’ Jubiliee House.