Looking for a meaningful group retreat, or a way to build morale within your team? Take a day to get out into the community building together on a Habitat for Humanity house!
Team Habitat is the perfect team-building experience for employee retreats, departmental outings, or any type of group training. By the end of a Team Habitat day your group will be connected with each other and the community in a truly unique way.
"I was nervous coming onto the build site not knowing what to expect and thinking maybe I wasn't qualified to BUILD A HOUSE! But the Habitat for Humanity team did an awesome job getting us going and did so with patience. I'm glad I had this experience and would love to do it again." ~ Brad, Cole Screenprint, 2012 Team Habitat participant
Your Team Habitat day includes:
- On-site volunteer training scheduled at your convenience
- Team Habitat t-shirts for all participants
- Lunch and snacks for all participants
- Photo CD of your group's day of building with Habitat
- Recognition in our bi-annual print newsletter
- Recognition on our website
- Invitation to the dedication ceremony for the house on which you work
Thank you Team Habitat groups!
Please call 253-627-5626 or email us for more information on Team Habitat. The fee associated with Team Habitat is a tax-deductible donation that helps cover construction costs on the house you work on, and helps further Habitat for Humanity's mission of eliminating poverty housing in our community. Thank you for your support!